Mission of Mr. Kevin Tomlinson-special correspondent for the Vice President of World Bank to Hochiminh city on 15/07/2008
Dear Mr. Cong Anh,
I respect to announce the mission of Mr. Kevin Tomlinson-a special correspondent for the Vice President of World Bank to Hochiminh city on 15/07/2008.
Its main goal is to get more knowledge of HDLC’s current activities relating to the GDLC’s programs and talk leaders of HCM city about its strategy orientation in the next few years.
In that period, Mr. Tomlinson plans to set up a meeting for HDLC’s staff and then come to another one for leaders of Department of Culture and other relevant government officers.
So, I hope that you can provide your staff with good guidance to welcome Mr. Kevin Tomlinson and set up a meeting for leaders of Department of Culture and others including Department of Planning & Investment, Department of Posts & Tele Communication… in order to help him collect their relevant opinions.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any further requirement.
Nguyen Hoai Linh
Director of VDIC.
Tin khác đã đăng
- Pricing Mechanism for Corporate Bonds 23/09/2008
- UNESCO’s further sessions 05/09/2008
- How to manage a winning image 04/09/2008
- Workshop on Developing Corporate Bond Market September 22-24, 2008 26/08/2008
- Business trip of Ms. Evelyn Woods, lawyer of US Chamber of Commerce to HDLC 05/08/2008